VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION TRAINING
FOR UTILITY AND ENERGY PERSONNEL
MULTI-PARTICIPANT, COST EFFECTIVE...AND REPEATABLE
Virtual reality transforms the way you train utility and energy personnel to identify and handle problems before they escalate—and to work safely with emergency responders if they do. Increase retention and reduce risk of injury with training programs that are realistic, immersive and repeatable.
PIXO virtual reality training is designed for utility and energy staff to:
- Conduct sole or multi-participant exercises across a wide range of activities and incidents including those which require collaboration with first responders
- Cost-effectively maintain proficiency in management of critical situations across all staff levels
ENERGY AND UTILITY TRAINING VR FEATURES
Training modules for utilities and energy incorporate Hydro and Nitro, two proprietary models that work together to simulate real-life emergency incidents. Accurate mathematical models simulate fluid, fire and smoke dynamics in real time, running at 90 frames per second. The result: Life-like situations that elicit the physical emotions of dangerous incidents—but without risk.
PIXO VR training is multi-participant, cost effective and repeatable.
- Multiple participants collaborate on different tasks.
- Participate from any location, on any VR or non-VR device.
- Build scenarios for utility reps, utility experts and emergency response teams.
- Interact with virtual objects to practice real procedures.
- Sessions are repeatable with almost infinite variation.
- Realistic environments maximize engagement and retention.
- Proprietary technology allows us to deliver faster.
Life-like and real-time liquid simulations. Whether its water, waves, gas, chemicals or foam, they all behave, interact and react to virtual objects as they would in real life.
- Large scale water simulations such as city flooding, river flows, overflow of levees, wave crashing and tides.
- Fire hose management for water and foam, with different spray modes.
- Accurately models pressure and temperature characteristics.
- Scenario-specific procedures such as the need to evacuate an area.
Real-time fire and smoke simulations. Materials such as oil, gas, wood, tires, cabs, plaster and drywall burn and interact with realistic virtual objects.
- Fuel sources react and are consumed depending on the material’s specific parameters.
- Fire and smoke accurately simulate how different materials ignite and spread to other objects, depending on wind direction, weather, etc.
- Trainers can change the combustible material’s flash point, and Nitro automatically adjusts.
ENERGY AND UTILITY VR TRAINING MODULES COULD INCLUDE:
- Human Performance Tool Use
- Valve Maintenance/Services/Inspections
- Pipeline Construction Inspection
- On-The-Job Hazard Recognition
- Operator / Spotter With Ten-Ton Crane/Scissor Lift
- Excavation Operator/Spotter
- Excavation Equipment
- Line Breaks
- Heights/Scaffolding With Dropped Hazards
- Radiation Leak / Exposure
- Reactor Maintenance and Safety Training
- Substation Equipment Training
- Power Plant Systems Training
- Diesel Maintenance
- Emergency Operations
- Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- Pipe Installations
- Pipeline Location
TELL US WHAT MODULE YOU ARE MOST INTERESTED IN
Don’t see the module you are looking for? Chat with us and we can make it happen.
Have a question? Want more Info? Contact us today and let us know what you are thinking about. We love to help!