VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION TRAINING
FOR ENERGY AND UTILITY PERSONNEL
COLLABORATIVE, SAFE, COST EFFECTIVE...AND REPEATABLE
Virtual reality transforms the way electric, gas, water and nuclear companies train their personnel. Increase retention and reduce risk of injury with VR training programs that are realistic, immersive and repeatable. Ensure all levels of staff accurately execute standard procedures and handle incidents appropriately before they escalate.
PIXO virtual reality training is designed for utilities and power staff to:
- Cost-effectively maintain proficiency across all staff levels on a wide range of procedures and incidents including those which require collaboration with first responders.
- Deliver personalized individual or team exercises in less time than traditional methods, reducing time off the job.
- Provide meaningful, standardized training even without a skilled trainer present.
- Effectively engage and train the new generation of workers.
ENERGY AND UTILITY TRAINING VR FEATURES
PIXO VR training is more realistic, more effective, more repeatable—and cheaper than simulators used by some utilities today. With PIXO VR:
- Multiple staff and/or teams collaborate on different tasks.
- Participants join from any location, on any VR or non-VR device.
- Sessions are repeatable with almost infinite variation, making repetition even more impactful.
- Trainees interact with virtual objects to accurately recreate real procedures.
- Easily build scenarios for utility reps, utility experts and emergency response teams.
- Realistic environments maximize engagement and retention.
OUR LATEST MODULE:
GAS METER SAFETY INSPECTION
ENERGY AND UTILITY VR TRAINING MODULES COMING SOON
- Human Performance Tool Use
- Valve Maintenance/Services/Inspections
- Pipeline Construction Inspection
- On-The-Job Hazard Recognition
- Operator / Spotter With Ten-Ton Crane/Scissor Lift
- Excavation Operator/Spotter
- Excavation Equipment
- Line Breaks
- Heights/Scaffolding With Dropped Hazards
- Radiation Leak / Exposure
- Reactor Maintenance and Safety Training
- Substation Equipment Training
- Power Plant Systems Training
- Diesel Maintenance
- Emergency Operations
- Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- Pipe Installations
- Pipeline Location
Proprietary technology allows PIXO VR to deliver more immersive experiences faster and cheaper:
Training modules can incorporate proprietary models that work together to simulate real-life emergency incidents. Accurate mathematical models simulate fluid, fire and smoke dynamics in real time, running at 90 frames per second. The result: Life-like situations that elicit the physical emotions of dangerous incidents—but without risk.
Real-time fire and smoke simulations. Materials such as oil, gas, wood, tires, cabs, plaster and drywall burn and interact with realistic virtual objects.
Life-like and real-time liquid simulations. Water, waves, gas, chemicals or foam all behave, interact and react to virtual objects as they would in real life.
TELL US WHAT MODULE YOU ARE MOST INTERESTED IN
Don’t see the module you are looking for? Chat with us and we can make it happen.
Have a question? Want more Info? Contact us today and let us know what you are thinking about. We love to help!