VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION TRAINING
FOR ENERGY AND UTILITY PERSONNEL
- Cost-effectively maintain proficiency across all staff levels on a wide range of procedures and incidents including those which require collaboration with first responders.
- Deliver personalized individual or team exercises in less time than traditional methods, reducing time off the job.
- Provide meaningful, standardized training even without a skilled trainer present.
- Effectively engage and train the new generation of workers.
ENERGY AND UTILITY TRAINING VR FEATURES
- Multiple staff and/or teams collaborate on different tasks.
- Participants join from any location, on any VR or non-VR device.
- Sessions are repeatable with almost infinite variation, making repetition even more impactful.
- Trainees interact with virtual objects to accurately recreate real procedures.
- Easily build scenarios for utility reps, utility experts and emergency response teams.
- Realistic environments maximize engagement and retention.
- Human Performance Tool Use
- Valve Maintenance/Services/Inspections
- Pipeline Construction Inspection
- On-The-Job Hazard Recognition
- Operator / Spotter With Ten-Ton Crane/Scissor Lift
- Excavation Operator/Spotter
- Excavation Equipment
- Line Breaks
- Heights/Scaffolding With Dropped Hazards
- Radiation Leak / Exposure
- Reactor Maintenance and Safety Training
- Substation Equipment Training
- Power Plant Systems Training
- Diesel Maintenance
- Emergency Operations
- Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- Pipe Installations
- Pipeline Location
Have a question? Want more Info? Contact us today and let us know what you are thinking about. We love to help!