- Conduct multi-modal, multi-agency and multi-jurisdictional exercises across a wide spectrum of incidents
- Cost-effectively maintain proficiency in disaster management training for all responders regardless of rank.
FIRST RESPONDER VR TRAINING FEATURES
- Multiple participants collaborate on different tasks.
- Participate from any location, on any VR or non-VR device.
- Build scenarios for command and/or response teams. Interact with virtual objects to practice real procedures.
- Sessions are repeatable with almost infinite variation.
- Realistic environments maximize engagement and retention.
- Proprietary technology allows us to deliver faster.
- Large scale water simulations such as city flooding, river flows, overflow of levees, wave crashing and tides.
- Fire hose management for water and foam, with different spray modes.
- Accurately models pressure and temperature characteristics.
- Scenario-specific procedures such as the need to evacuate an area.
- Fuel sources react and are consumed depending on the material’s specific parameters.
- Fire and smoke accurately simulate how different materials ignite and spread to other objects, depending on wind direction, weather, etc.
- Trainers can change the combustible material’s flash point, and Nitro automatically adjusts.
- Active Shooter
- Apartment Fire
- Hazmat Containment
- Delayed Explosion Evacuation
- Multiple Patient Triage
- Crisis Control Center
- Emergency Operations Center
- Multi-Alarm Incident
- Building Damage Assessments
- Chlorine Leak
- Fire/Arson Investigation
Have a question? Want more Info? Contact us today and let us know what you are thinking about. We love to help!